- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
“Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Platform with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Platform. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Platform. As a visitor, you can browse our platform to find out more about our Platform. We collect the following information:
- work related certificates;
- education certificates;
- police clearance certificates;
- photos, family details and their document, bank statements; and
- English test results.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Platform, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Platform. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
- Geographical Information
When you use the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located in and display information with relevant data or advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or partners. If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application.
- Automatic Information
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the platform from which you entered our Platform, if any, as well as the name of the platform to which you’re headed when you leave our platform. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Platform provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyse trends among our Users to help improve our Platform.
- Log Data
Like many Platform operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Platform (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Platform that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Our Services are not directed to persons under the age of 18 years. We do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under 18 years. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personally Identifiable Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [enter your contact email]. If we become aware that a child under 18 years has provided us with Personally Identifiable Information, we will delete such information from our record.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Documents/information collected from users is processed and sent to the respective institution, registered migration agents, and the immigration department of the respective country which client is applying.
How We Share Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our agents and service providers;
- immigration departments; and
- law enforcement and regulatory agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity or as otherwise required by law.
Reasons We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
We may use your information in the following ways:
- where it is necessary to perform our contract with you;
- where it is required by law;
- where you have provided consent, provided that you can withdraw this consent at any time; or
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests as a business.
Links to Other Platforms
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We employ physical, electronic, and managerial measures to safeguard the information we collect online. However, no company can fully eliminate security risks, so we cannot make guarantees about any part of our services. All such documents are kept on Edulipse Google Drive. This drive is only accessible by Nan Samy (CEO). No one else have access to this folder. Sometimes clients are introduced to Edulipse by other clients or Edulipse’s independent representatives. They provide documents, especially resume and education documentation of the new client. Once the documents reach Nan Samy (CEO), they are saved from email to Edulipse Google Drive under respective clients’ folder. However, we have no control on how the client’s friend uses the client’s documents. It is purely beyond our control.
Retention of Information
We will retain your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collected it, or for as long as we have your consent to do so where your consent is our legal basis on which we process such data. All retained data will be held subject to this policy.
Discover your path TODAY!
Call us now for a FREE consultation.